The MFC5150 HART® Communicator is Meriam’s latest addition to our product line of calibrators and communicators. Available in Atex (intrinsically safe) IECEx, and non-Atex models, the MFC5150 directly reads Device Descriptions without any translations or subscriptions, enabling communication to take place with any registered or unregistered HART® device…ensuring your HART® transmitter will connect, regardless of brand or model.
The MFC5150 is built on the SDC-625 infrastructure and runs Windows CE. With a 1GHz processor and an 8mb Micro SD card, the communicator is ideal for all your data storage needs. The 4.3 inch touchscreen provides excellent anti-glare viewing, allowing the user comfortable use in darkness or in bright sunlight. All functions are easily navigated via the full QWERTY keyboard and intuitive icons similar to that of a smart phone. There are also hyperlink menu paths, teachable device specific shortcuts, instant on, multiple languages, help context, video’s and TAB access to panes just like on a computer.
Standard Features Include
- Reads manufacturers' DDs in their native format from any HART registered or unregistered device. No translations needed.
- ATEX (Intrinsically Safe) and non-Atex models available
- Rechargeable Battery with 10 hrs continuous, 20hrs standard use and 200 hrs standby/hibernate
- Charging cradle with USB connection
- No subscriptions required
- Commission devices
- Reconfiguration for process changes
- Troubleshoot devices with HART©
Ease of Use
- Quick start up and connect
- On demand help menus
- Manage device information through PC connection